Popular Posts

How do you encourage people to try out beermoney apps and sites?

The title is kind of misleading, I just didn't know how to be more clear. I don't want to talk anyone into downloading an app or trying these extra money making ideas. I know this type of thing isn't for everyone. I just want to be able to appropriately suggest them to people who might be interested.

I've tried to get a few of my friends to use my link on different apps I thought were great deals, (I exclusively use passive apps or almost completely passive apps, so I'm never asking anyone to really put any effort into anything.) However, I never really know how to present anything to them. I usually just jokingly say "It's FREE MONEY!" but that makes me sound like a loon and makes the apps sound like scams.

I was just wondering if any of you have a plan to suggest people to the idea of beer money apps. I'd love to show these things to my friends if they were interested, but I really just don't know how to talk to people about them.

submitted by /u/momo2299
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ch4b2s/how_do_you_encourage_people_to_try_out_beermoney/

No comments:

Add Comment