Popular Posts

Having problems receiving rewards for high paying surveys

Hey everyone!

I started doing some beerymoney stuff around a month ago and during this time i've stumble upon 4 "high paying surveys". I honestly don't know what the average pay is but I got 3 for 250-300 coins each and one that supposedly rewarded with "12 euros worth of coins" -> 12k on gg2u.org

After paying very close attention and completing them (one of which even asked me to record 3 videos) however I never got any reward. The biggest reward i've gotten was around 105 coins, anything above that level never paid me after completion.

I will add that I don't use ad blockers, vpn and answer very carefully to the questions (even more so in these particular ones) nor do I do anything that would go against the site's policy

So, what could be the problem? Should I avoid those surveys or am I just unlucky?

thanks for taking the time to read

submitted by /u/she_gave_me_a_rose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cgdbrh/having_problems_receiving_rewards_for_high_paying/

No comments:

Add Comment