Popular Posts

Got this email today, thinking it might be a scam

I have signed up and tried SO many different survey sites and there are a lot that I didn't get very far with. But I got this email today and I just don't have the best feeling about clicking on the link. It said :

Dear Member,

We were recently notified that a settlement deposit may be on hold for you at the connected site. Proceed there now and move through the provided directions to receive your payout.

Sincerely, Your Rep @ MyDigitalSurvey

Receive Your Settlement Payout

EDIT: I just went back into my email and got a second one that says:

Member , you may be unaware of your involvement in a class action lawsuit. The good news is that your settlement payment likely just arrived at the link. Go there now to collect what's reserved in your name.

COLLECT SETTLEMENT PAYMENT

Guess this answered my question...lol. sorry about that folks. 😉

submitted by /u/thisismyname9496
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/ciydwh/got_this_email_today_thinking_it_might_be_a_scam/

No comments:

Add Comment