Popular Posts

A few questions I've got about MTurk / Looking for MTurk alternatives

Hey guys. I'm making this post because I've used beermoney websites for a long time now and I've always wanted to try out MTurk as I've seen people make a very great amount of money, especially in the country where I am from, this would be considered above average job. However, I'm currently 15, and to make an MTurk account they will call you and you have to give your SSN number. I'm from Europe so I don't know if they require a SSN number but I still think I need to accept the call and talk to them. Is there any other sites like MTurk that would let me earn money being below 18? If so, what websites?

submitted by /u/FreeTheMammoths
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/cg2wa0/a_few_questions_ive_got_about_mturk_looking_for/

No comments:

Add Comment