Popular Posts

Would a KOHO virtual credit card be worth using for offers on Swagbucks and GG2U?

Hi! I have been doing beer money for a while and something I know I'm missing out on is the higher paying offers that sites like GG2U and SB offer (I learned from the recent post on the front page about SB that all the higher earning people on SB are using offers).

I'm at the legal age to get a credit card, but my parents don't want me getting one. I am not sure if it is worth opening a credit card only to use it for small purchases to build up my credit score or to use for offers on websites to boost my income (I am relying a lot on beer money income these days, I can make about $25-$30 with 4 hours of work or so).

Does anyone have experience with a KOHO credit card? What are the pros and cons of using it? I currently haven't looked much into it.

I would be using Privacy.com but it is US exclusive and I am Canadian.

submitted by /u/Lucatora
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bz0nei/would_a_koho_virtual_credit_card_be_worth_using/

No comments:

Add Comment