Popular Posts

Would it be possible to hire an app developer for $500 a month?

I just had a cool app idea and I don't want to do with this idea what I do with every other one of my ideas which is to just write it down somewhere and never get to it. I want to actually build it.

So I am just diving in.

I am thinking of building a fairly simple but with the possibility to be complex light social media app. It's just going to be a glorified online chat room. I have some programming knowledge, I'm a SQL business analyst for my day job, but I don't have the means or the knowledge to build this app.

Right now I am thinking of a budget of around $500 a month. Would that be enough to hire a developer who could build me a pretty great app in the span of a few months or so? Does anyone know where I could find someone like that?

submitted by /u/cookiescat12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c7o2vo/would_it_be_possible_to_hire_an_app_developer_for/

No comments:

Add Comment