Popular Posts

What's a straightforward, organized way to keep track of my beermoney earnings? Any recommendations for someone with minimal spreadsheet experience?

I'm looking for reliable way to keep track of my earning and spending and am a little overwhelmed with all the different kinds of spreadsheet templates available because a) I have almost NO experience making or using spreadsheets and b) none of the ones I'm finding are really set up for what I need (they are mostly family or business budgeting and I would need to do a LOT of adjustment to make them work).

What do you all use? Do you have any recommendations for a good way to keep track of my earning and spending when my earnings come from multiple sources? I don't have Excel, but I have Google Sheets.

I like the idea of spreadsheets as I am very into organization, but I don't have much experience so starting from scratch freaks me out a bit. I would like to have a template to start from.

What I'd like to be able to do:

- track my payouts at least by week, month and year (by day would be great, since my payments come in sporadically)

- track income from ALL my income sources which, right now, number in the double digits

- ideally be able to track my spending and savings as well, though I understand if this needs to be a separate sheet/sheets

Basically I want to have clear view of where my money is coming from and where it is going so I can see how I'm doing daily/weekly/monthly/yearly but I don't know where to start. Help please!

submitted by /u/KnownAntelope6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c6o6sk/whats_a_straightforward_organized_way_to_keep/

No comments:

Add Comment