Popular Posts

What are the best offers on Swagbucks that Canadian's are capable of taking?

So I look at TheMightyOx's earnings every month and that man makes a fucking lot on Swagbucks. It has been as $200 a month basically ever since he joined. Every day I tell myself "Wow I'll do that!" then I check my discover wall and it's filled with nothing but things that don't look profitable or "Download my IOS app for 15c!" which I'll do for my checklist but I'm clearly not going to make $200 there you know.

So let's figure this out, what offers are good for Canadians? I don't care if they make me $0.10 like the IOS apps, I want to know everything.

submitted by /u/Lucatora
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c6ctun/what_are_the_best_offers_on_swagbucks_that/

No comments:

Add Comment