Popular Posts

[T-Mobile Tuesdays] Free Dunkin' Lattes Today! Come buy/sell here!

Hey hey hey, happy tuesday!

Every day through June 25, T-Mobile customers can claim a free medium latte from Dunkin'!

It's summer time now for me, at least, and I think a lot of people underestimate how much coffee I drink, so I'm going to be buying ~20 codes every week.

Buying Table

If you're interested in buying any coupons and would like to be added as a buyer on this table, please PM me. My inbox replies for this post are off, so I won't see comments right away.

Update from last week: Increased weekly buying power by 10. (20 --> 30).

Buyer Rate Quantity Rep Link
/u/Fishering $0.50 30 /r/GCX, /r/Beermoney https://forms.gle/BDEiJZXwWsudNN8eA

Remember: /r/beermoney isn't a trading subreddit. If you get scammed there's nothing that can be done. Trade safely.

submitted by /u/Fishering
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bzhjfd/tmobile_tuesdays_free_dunkin_lattes_today_come/

No comments:

Add Comment