Popular Posts

Question about using Swagbucks points to redeem $10 GC for Restaurant.com

This seems like an INCREDIBLY good deal, only 200 SB for a $10 gift card, but I'm confused about how it works because Restaurant.com as a concept provides coupons and discounts for other restaurants. Wondering if anyone has redeemed this for themselves. Would I use the GC to buy a gift card through the website?

For example, a $25 gift card to Mi Casa restaurant is being sold through the website for $10. Can I use the Swagbucks GC to buy that? Or, do I use the Swagbucks GC to receive $10 off my total bill at Mi Casa, and the gift card which that website is selling has nothing to do with it? I'm assuming I can't combine offers to get $20 total off? There is little information about it.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has info!

submitted by /u/Comfortable_Salad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c706hr/question_about_using_swagbucks_points_to_redeem/

No comments:

Add Comment