Popular Posts

OneOpinion verification?

I did a search for of the sub, but didn't see an answer.

I cashed out from OneOpinion for the first time, but I wasn't able to get an e-gift card because I couldn't answer the strange questions that supposedly would prove I really lived in the area I say I do, but none of the questions were relevant to my actual area? I did redeem a physical gift card, but that totally sucks because a.) no paypal b.) waiting for it to come in the mail c.) Our mail sucks and I might never even get it.

:( I'm really bummed about this as I was excited to finally reach the payout amount. Anyone else experience this?

submitted by /u/jacyerickson
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c3tcj8/oneopinion_verification/

No comments:

Add Comment