Popular Posts

I have access to a lot of older laptops, phones, etc. But have I missed the boat?

For some context. I have access to four or five older laptops, phones, and an older desktop computer. I have access to solar power which fully covers the electricity overhead.

I'm kicking myself for having missed the crypto boom over the last few years, but regardless, I have the ability to work with some of this compute hardware and would like to turn it in to some passive income. Even if it's a very small amount.

The catch? The access to solar and access to the hardware itself will be remote. I'm living elsewhere now and the only way that the electricity costs make sense would be to have whatever compute farm I come up with operating completely passively. I'm open to just about anything so long as it's able to operate without human intervention.

Am I S.O.L.?

submitted by /u/VirginRumAndCoke
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bztidt/i_have_access_to_a_lot_of_older_laptops_phones/

No comments:

Add Comment