Popular Posts

Content Mill Suggestions?

Hey all! I lurk here a lot and some time ago someone mentioned iWriter. I know content mills can be hard to make money with but as I’m a speedy and efficient writer I’ve managed to get about $198 in completed jobs from iWriter (with $50-ish in other finished tasks pending approval) since I stared doing it 10 days ago off-and-on when I have free time (I’m a stay-at-home Dad and have blogged for many years so I type fast and think pretty good on my toes for random writing gigs). This has me curious about other content mills I could dabble in when iWriter doesn’t have stuff that fits my writing talents. I applied to Textbroker but it is taking FOREVER to be verified. Would you all mind telling me some other content mill sites, beloved or hated, that I may want to check out? Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/thenewestrant
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c5210u/content_mill_suggestions/

No comments:

Add Comment