Popular Posts

Can't Use Mturk (Amazon Payments can't confirm identity information, not eligible for an account. )?

Hey, i got accepted for Mturk a little over a week ago. I haven't been able to use it though because when i click on a hit i get redirected to a page that say's my Amazon Payment account is suspended. i I can still go to my AP dashboard, add a new bank account, edit settings, and what not. It does say underneath the settings bar "Unfortunately we can't confirm the identity information you provided, and you are not eligible for an Amazon payments account."

My bank account is verified. My information is correct. I've called many times and they keep sending my problem to someone higher than them, but i always get the same response in an email:

Hello,

We have been unable to verify the information that you provided for your account. This information is required to use our service.

We cannot allow your account to transact at this time.

Sincerely,The Amazon Payments TeamBest regards,Amazon.com

One time i called i asked the lady could it be that i've never filed taxes, or do not have credit history. She said that had to be the problem, but i believe some people said on reddit that's false. There's some people like me, and who has had no problem at all.

I'm trying Qmee, and Prolific, but i really want to use Mturk. What should i do?

Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/pjmadskillz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c63344/cant_use_mturk_amazon_payments_cant_confirm/

No comments:

Add Comment