Popular Posts

Anyway of advertising while on Bike?

Hi, so I've been looking online for ways advertise while on bike. I saw some sites online, some were still in an early stage and other might be dead. What I'm wondering is if anyone knows of sites that would pay to advertise on a bike. And I don't just mean an ad on the bike itself, but also maybe an ad on a shirt or backpack.

I do Ubereats 10 hours a day in one of the 10 largest cities in North America(by population). If I don't find a site, do you guys think I could go on fiverr and get people to pay me to advertise. I could wear their logo on a shirt and the back of my backpack

Edit: spelling

submitted by /u/DougyDougWorld
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c61am5/anyway_of_advertising_while_on_bike/

No comments:

Add Comment