Popular Posts

1$ for every client you bring me (20$ custom portraits from experienced artist)

tl;dr: for every customer you bring me who wants a portrait for 20$ I give you 1$

I am a freelance comic artist and illustrator. I am running an 'emergency' portrait sale and I need to find clients with urgency. I already posted here and in other subs, but the response is too slow to be effective. I basically do custom portraits at lower than usual rates and quick turnaround time.

I am willing to pay you 1$ for every customer you are able to find me, be it a friend or family or simply someone from your network.

You can look at this post to know the details of my portraits sale. There's all the info you might need.

I use PayPal for payments, so you have an extra layer of safety on top of the rest:

  • Send me an email at [info@flygohr.com](mailto:info@flygohr.com) letting me know that you recommended me, including your PayPal email, your username and whatever other mean of identifying you
  • Make sure the customer includes your username or any other mean of identifying you in their request, so I can pay you accordingly
  • I'll pay you as soon as the customer sends me the first half of the payment, which I usually require upfront.

These are, of course, some precautions I need to adopt to avoid scams.

Let me know if you have any questions!

submitted by /u/flygohr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/c3o6es/1_for_every_client_you_bring_me_20_custom/

No comments:

Add Comment