Popular Posts

Spent Rewards - Claim your June Cash Back Stores! and then delete the app, probably.

A couple months ago, passive cash back app Spent changed their method of providing automatic cash back by limiting you to three stores per month that you'll automatically receive cash back. You can read about that here.

You can now select your June cash back options.

Here are the choices, get ready and sit tight because you're about to be amazed!

  • Adidas
  • Joe & The Juice lol what
  • 7 Up how do you even shop here
  • Reebok
  • Missguided
  • The Athlete...
  • DKNY
  • Hockey Mo.... idek
  • Aerie (American Eagle Outfitters alt. store, kinda)
  • Glossier
  • H&M.

Wow.

I don't know about you guys, but comparing to my options for May (Taco Bell, CFA, Lyft), this is a MASSIVE downgrade, to a point where I'm convinced Spent must be going under and doesn't have long to live. That, or they're just trying to scare users away for some reason.

There is value to linking your debit/credit card to the app. Just having something so personally connected should be rewarding, and this ain't it chief. Spent was able to access my entire bank account last month, and all I got from it is $0.12 from a single Taco Bell purchase.

I have never even shopped at any of this month's options, and I'm not planning on letting Spent access my information for free this month.

I've now unlinked my bank account and I intend on deleting this app until the end of June so I can post about this again, assuming we get there.

If you're planning on cashing out and running, the cash out minimum is $20. If you have less than $20, you can try buying a gift card and applying your cash back. Even if you just have $3, you could get yourself 60% off a $5 gift card to one of their store options, and that's better than nothing.

I'm curious if anyone here plans on keeping this app? Do you think this is the end for Spent? Please comment, I'm really wondering.

If you liked using spent while it was great, there's still many other passive cash back apps here which you can check out. Although that post certainly needs an update (soon).

submitted by /u/Fishering
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/buwtc8/spent_rewards_claim_your_june_cash_back_stores/

No comments:

Add Comment