Popular Posts

Signed up for some beermoney sites. Got malware and lost Ebay access in a day.

New to beermoney. Just signed up for sites such as GG2U, Crowdtap, gain.gg and downloaded Nielsen from GG2U. Hours later I checked Ebay and apparently, some thief took over. I logged into Ebay the same day and now it doesn't work. Ran a scan and found malware.

Spent an hour trying to resolve with customer service. Then it turns out some unknown device has access to my email. It sucks cause the thief is in the same area (or spoof location) so no alerts from anything.

Now I don't know which site it came from (honestly most have some shady outer links) or blame Ebay weak security. I'm gonna remove them all.

Be careful before giving out your email or download anything.

submitted by /u/grenouille_parfum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bv5aa6/signed_up_for_some_beermoney_sites_got_malware/

No comments:

Add Comment