Popular Posts

Has anyone NOT been paid by Rewardable recently?

I use Rewardable on my laptop and have been doing so for quite a while. I always cashout when I hit the $10 threshold and have always been paid within a few days. However, I requested a payment on 5/14 and have yet to receive it. I have contacted them thru their email twice and thru their Feedback button on the site once within the last week and have not heard anything. They also don't seem to have a way to message them on their Facebook page, so I'm not sure what to do at this point. My account with them seems fine as I'm still earning with them and am actually close to another cashout. Has anyone else not been paid by them recently? Is there some other way to contact them?

submitted by /u/vern1717
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/buvkc6/has_anyone_not_been_paid_by_rewardable_recently/

No comments:

Add Comment