Popular Posts

Panel champ giving me the run around

Ok so I did this music survey in February, it was a 2 hour long survey with a payout of $20 in 4-6 weeks. I contacted Panel Champ, who is now Quest Mindshare, on April 18 inuring abuot compensation, and they said they tried to papal me on April 8th which is a lie because I never got an email from them. So they said to resend my paypal info and they would send the money. As of today, I still have not received anything. The last correspondence was with Grace [info@panelchamp.com](mailto:info@panelchamp.com) on April 24th, who said they were experiencing papal difficulties and to expect payment in 24/48 hours. They are obviously full of crap and I just want my money. I have tweeted them with no reply. I have emailed them with no reply. There is no other contact information that I can find about them as they are based out of Canada. Is there anything else that can be done?

submitted by /u/mspink702
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/biqnfy/panel_champ_giving_me_the_run_around/

No comments:

Add Comment