Popular Posts

How reliable is the website "Microworkers"?

Hi! I'm relatively new to working online. A site I had heard about but never tried was MicroWorkers. I signed up two days ago and I feel like I am being spoiled by this website. The rate at which I can make money feels absolutely insane compared to any other website I use.

Is there any catches to it? I've noticed a lot of my task aren't reviewed yet, is the site heavy on denials and is there a strong appeals system? At the moment, I had gotten paid by 3 out of the 15 task I have done.

I have no qualms with the "sketchiness" of a lot of these task.

Does the work eventually slow down possibly? Right now there is essentially an endless amount of task to do. I have a lot of sites I currently use.

Anything you would like me and everyone else to know about this website? Any tips for optimizing it?

(I'm not sure if I should ask, but are there any scripts like Mturk has that can optimize my time? Any groups that will show the best task right as they open?)

submitted by /u/Lucatora
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bjafkr/how_reliable_is_the_website_microworkers/

No comments:

Add Comment