Popular Posts

eloot.gg vs gain.gg I need advice.

These appear to be identical websites. Why are people happy about gain.gg when it seems to just be eloot.gg 's retarded cousin?I have noticed they are incredibly similar. Just curious why everyone has a boner for gain.gg when it seems like a clone of eloot.gg

I use eloot.gg from time to time. Just wondering if it is actually worth it to switch over to gain.gg. Or maybe I can just do them both I guess.

If someone knows which one pays out better, I'll be happy to receive the advice (:

EDIT| Sidenote: I can stream videos from eloot.gg for 40 minutes and still have 0 out of 3 vids watched. I have seen people post that eloot.gg is the best way to earn money through letting vids play on your device. I do not have an ad blocker, it's just a scam. The best way to earn money is not easy money. Go mow a lawn or click through a boring survey about movies.

submitted by /u/IdiotDumb
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/bihflk/elootgg_vs_gaingg_i_need_advice/

No comments:

Add Comment