Popular Posts

Looking for a writing site that pays by X amount of words

I'm trying to get into writing, maybe it'll help sharpen my skills in writing since it's a hit or miss these days. A friend of mine posted me an image of over 22 sites to pick from. I think they're garbage for the most part.

Most of them are sites where you have to make content and basically market via wording and that just turns me off immediately. Sites like SliceThePie I already hate because they're dishonest with how they handle their system. They want a max of 2 lines per review, no matter how half-assed it looked per 1 - 4 minutes of video. They pay you a penny for that and I think that's very inadequate of them to do so.

I'm wondering if there's a site out there, that pays by a certain number of either characters or words reasonably well and allows reviewing and allows you to be free with how you review and at least pays something decent like 10 cents. Something to work with than just seemingly insulting methods.

submitted by /u/soulifrost
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/dj0ep5/looking_for_a_writing_site_that_pays_by_x_amount/

No comments:

Add Comment