Popular Posts

Lucky Day, Lucktastic and Volkno

I think if you can't pay people then you shouldn't be in business. I like Volkno but their "try again in 24 hours" error is really getting old. I like watching the trailers and thus far they continue to eventually fix their problems, but if they can't keep up with paying everyone then maybe they should limit the amount of people who use this app.

Lucky Day and Lucktastic are just pure bullshit. I think it would probably take two lifetimes to be able to cash out so I figured I would just go along and redeem my coins. But they can't seem to keep up with having their gift cards in Stock either. I figured I would keep Lucky Day and ditch Lucktastic after I redeemed my points but I don't think that's ever gonna happen so I'll probably just delete them. And don't even think about emailing them because they will never respond.

So, if you haven't tried these apps..don't bother. Sorry I just really needed to bitch....lol

submitted by /u/thisismyname9496
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d5cqdo/lucky_day_lucktastic_and_volkno/

No comments:

Add Comment