Popular Posts

Has anyone used the OnMyWay app?

There's an app my friend referred me too called OnMyWay that supposedly pays you to drive without using your phone. It gives you $10 if you sign up with a referral link, and then you get 1/2 a cent per mile you drive with your phone locked. Sounds too good to be true, but I guess I can believe some charity would make something like this to try and stop kids texting and driving. The only problem is, I can't find much information about it online besides appstore reviews, most of which are a month or more old, and my friend who referred me said she also just got it so she doesn't know much. The reviews on the app stores are generally good, and the negative ones are mostly complaining about how the redeeming your money process is bad, but they all have answers from the developers saying it'll be fixed, and I haven't really seen any recent ones with those complaints. So my question is, does anyone use OnMyWay, does it work reliably, have you had any problems, and how do you get your money from it?

TL;DR: Not sure about this new app, wondering if anyone has recent experience

submitted by /u/TheRoyalManbird
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/beermoney/comments/d1slrw/has_anyone_used_the_onmyway_app/

No comments:

Add Comment